Donna Hay - Cinnamon Apples
my all time favourite donna hay recipe is with out a doubt her cinnamon apples, they are delicious but i think the reason i love them so much is because they are so simple to make and usually all the ingredients are already in the kitchen.
- Core 2 apples and cut into thick slices.
- Place in a medium non-stick frying pan over medium heat with 1 cinnamon stick, 25g butter, 2 tablespoons water and 2 tablespoons of maple syrup.
- Allow to simmer for 5 minutes each side or until soft.
- Place warm or cold apples on serving plates, serve with a generous spoonful of natural yoghurt.
- Sprinkle with brown sugar to serve.
found - Donna Hay's "No Time To Cook" book.