Pages

The Weakness ...


last monday on my way back from brisbane i made the mistake of doing some window shopping at harbour town, and although i lasted through most of the shopping centre and neally made it out with out spending a cent ... i spotted typo! and that was the end of me, all their new collections are soo pretty ... had to snap up a few things (but they always add up) ... also got that free canvas bag in the mail, from a magazine subscription =) thanks real living ... im on first day of 9 days straight of 9-5 work today, wish me luck x

ohh and check out what i did with the wooden gift tags ...


using my favourite shell stamp set from bubba & la in brisbane, these little gift tags are now being sold separately at the Currumbin store of the company i work for - Treasured Interiors. but if you would like some just let me know and i can organise something for you.