Pages

So Spoilt!


So as my blog followers may or may not know, i am going on my first big traveling adventure - i head to Europe late June with 3 of my closet friends and my younger sister =) very very very much looking forward to it, i'll be gone for a little over 3 months ... so I'm going to attempt  at continuing to run my blog while I'm away (to keep some normal in my life, cause i know i'm going to get crazy home sick) - and i shall be doing a detailed post on Sunday's about my travels ... photographs above show my very generous extended families 21st gift - Euros! and i have already started packing my bag, way to excited! below other lovely gifts from my loved ones =)


pandora ring! with my birth stone                  -               dream catcher earrings!


my treasured pinapple neckalce pendant and vintage bike!