Pages

Total Blur - Adventures.


Travelling London. 



Where do I even begin, I am truly and completely in love with this city. It is … I don’t even have words, because no words can really sum it up. Mind blowing, awesome, sooooo very very creative, beautiful, elegant, busy and peaceful all at the same time, gorgeous, unique … I could go on forever, lets just say you HAVE to see it one day and stay as long as u possibly can.

Ok here goes THE STORES, there is really way too many to list (I spent a lot of money) but I will tell u my favourites and absolute must sees in my opinion.

Primrose hill … if I ever had the chance to live in London (and had the money!) I would live on Primrose Hill, it is perfect in every way and defiantly an escape sanctuary from the busyness of London. SHOP: Graham and Green, insane interiors store, it is my dream come true, I wanted to purchase every single item in site,  its highly colourful and right on the money for creative interiors and quirky items.

Obviously you have to do Camden Markets but it wasn’t exactly what I was expecting and the stores do get repetitive.

I read about Dark Room in a Wallpaper Book and it didn’t disappoint, not one bit. It is a little pricey about has very unique pieces. I think dramatic would be what I would call it. You can find this store on Lamb Conduit Street.

Shoreditch is a great area! I spent up a storm, there a loads of cute shops!

Of course I had to do Oxford Street and Regent Street but it wasn’t the first thing I ran to, but it will be next time …. The stores are HUGE! And the visual merchandising is of a quality I have never seen before … so inspired … I spent A LOT! Nearly died when I entered Anthropologie (way better then the online store) I had my arms full of items on just the first floor … and unfortunately had to come to my senses in that there was no way I could fit all the items in my bag to go home =( but I did get a few goodies … and the staff were really friendly which is always a golden star from me =) …. Liberty surprised me, it was also really cool and on the money with style and uniqueness … and then I just went crazy in all the stores u would including Top Shop, Grab, Urban Outfitters.

Next time I will bring a bigger bag, should of seen me trying to squish all my purchases in while the rest of the dorm is saying your going to have to sacrifice something, I just couldn’t of course, but hey it all fit in the end =)