Pages

treasured possessions.











...

I am hugely sorry for the lack of posts over the last 3 months, i went a little anti blog there for a while, thinking i could stand to part with my addiction ... but 3 months later i am craving it like no tomorrow. and never fear because 'total blur' is back and a lot of thought has gone into the new start to my blogging days, including fresh post ideas of new and exciting content ... first to fill you in, i have relocated to Manchester, in the U.K. Myself, my ever loved boyfriend Mitch and 2 of our oldest and closet friends Dan and Matt are spending the year abroad based in Manchester and planning many travel ventures through the UK and Europe. We already have a few trips under our belts but more about them later. Two months in, we have settled in well, and very much enjoying Manchester and all it has to offer. Today what i would love to share with you is before i left the wonderful place I call home, Australia, I had a change of rooms and would love to share with you what i created with my most treasured possessions to leave waiting for me when i arrive back home again. 

In Manchester on a very cold snowing day i may missing this bright and light room and the large open spaces my family home has to offer. thats my wonderful youngest sister mucking around as i photographed the room, all artwork is my own.

... more soon about why we love manchester ...