Pages

london loving.



one of my closet friends tegan, is living in london ... she has really made a life for herself, and is absolutely loving it ... bonus for me, i get to train down to london and get to enjoy her company and explore my favourite city 'london'!!!! ... the last time i was able to visit her and the city,  i discovered ...

luna and curious gorgeous boutique store in shoreditch, very close to the well known columbia road which i am dieing to see in action, don't make the same mistake i did, most of the shops only operate on weekends. i purchased independent london from luna and curious, great read. 
(photos from culture label)

juno is a bar in shore ditch, we stopped here for lunch on my first day, beautiful burgers and so well decorated. (see my own photos below)

oka furniture and home wares store was a really great find, they merchandise the shop so well and their products are beautiful, especially love this dinning chair.

we enjoyed elk bar in Fulham on a thursday night, and got 3 pound mojito's ... delicious! it has a great atmosphere and wonderful music to really get you dancing. (see my own photos below)

im planning another trip to london in the next month, 
so stayed tuned for more london adventures and my recommendations.